Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Level 7 Unused Rich Side Loading
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
A guy on Youtube claimed in the comments section of a video for the one of the unused out-of-bounds music tracks that he once went to the power plant and that when he did, the usually locked door was open. He then said that the entire power plant+rich side loaded, but without collision. If you want
1 likes
2K views
18 replies
Prerelease The Cola Wars
Hello. The other day I was watching prerelease videos of Hit & Run and noticed something odd in one of them. For about 10 seconds (don't forget, there's no audio in some of these prerelease videos, including this one) you see Marge in her level. It gets to a point where you see her in the Canyeonaro
1 likes
2K views
4 replies
Unused Vehicles appearing in bonus races?
Hello, I'm DeepFriedBurger (I joined Donut Team yesterday). If there's one topic in Hit & Run that i'm an expert on, it's unused content (hence why the URL on my laptop always suggests the The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF) page for the game. TCRF has a page devoted to the unused vehicles in the game, an
1 likes
1K views
2 replies
Donut Team Maintenance - 4 November 2018
Masoki replied to Fluffy's topic 5 years ago
All Donut Team services will be unavailable on Sunday, November 4th, 2018. We will be undergoing scheduled maintenance to make your favourite community even better. All users will be logged out on Sunday, November 4th, 2018 at 12:00 AM UTC-4 (EST) and downtime will follow shortly afterwards. During
1 likes
3K views
1 replies
Road Rage Returns Feedback/Suggestions
Sid3300 replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I recently played Road Rage Returns for my Youtube channel and I have had some stuff in the back of my mind that I wanted to share. I wanted to start off with saying how rushed parts of this mod feel, for example there are a fair amount of bugs in Level 1 eg: Game crashing in M4 if you park in the a
1 likes
1K views
2 replies
Can you use mods in SHARMP?
CoughE replied to kerme0w's topic 5 years ago
For instance, if I were to use Nightbane's Multi-Meme mod in the multiplayer launcher, or a vehicle mod like the Ford Fiesta RS WRC, would those work?
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
dbghelp.dll - not found or something or other.
GardenVegetables replied to their own topic 5 years ago
So, I have my SHAR installed on my desktop. It runs fine. It's not in the default directory (although there is a folder that used to contain SHAR in my program files0 and it works fine. I can launch Lucas' mod launcher with no issues, and play Storm over Springfield just fine. I have a different ins
1 likes
2K views
6 replies
Can't run the vanilla game
jacobtheboffin made this topic 5 years ago
Hi there and firstly thank you for any help. I installed the game from disc a couple of days ago and the game worked for one session successfully, with no issues, I saved the game at the end of Level 1, and then closed the game, and turned off my laptop. When I came back, went through the launcher a
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Modern Moe
KadeEclipse replied to Scratchy's topic 6 years ago
So, uhm This is my first thing i made. hope you like or idk http://www.mediafire.com/file/mugnbqizgg974od/moe_m.p3d/file
1 likes
2K views
9 replies
Wasps Destroying traffic cars
Jay_mate replied to Sid3300's topic 6 years ago
Hello. Today I was watching a streamer called La Lapin speed running and discovered that the wasps can destory traffic cars. None of us on that stream were aware of this and I'm just wondering if anyone else knew about this? In level 5 it takes 2 wasp hits to blow up a sports car and 4 to blow up a
1 likes
2K views
1 replies
SportsA Topless...
DeutscheIdiot replied to KadeEclipse's topic 6 years ago
just about the worse interior job ever... i tried to make this car cool...
1 likes
2K views
3 replies
Unable to join other players
AFRO replied to their own topic 6 years ago
What does this icon mean, and why am I separated from others online?
1 likes
2K views
2 replies
Ferrini Colors
DeutscheIdiot replied to their own topic 6 years ago
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vz8r976h91rme6d/colors+hit+%26+run.zip
1 likes
2K views
1 replies
Shelbyville
[Deleted User] replied to John's topic 6 years ago
I have an idea for a Shelbyville map to be made sometime?
1 likes
2K views
5 replies
Dount Mod 4
LucyDucy replied to their own topic 6 years ago
The screenshots to the game look like its going to take place on a custom map which is kinda of a interesting idea most mods always have the OG level 1 map which can get boring at points. I wonder what will it be like?
1 likes
2K views
4 replies