Forum Mod Bakery Docs
when finishing L2M7 donuts credit screen come up
Kenny Giles replied to mostafa_ayman's topic 1 year ago
when finishing L2M7, donut credit screen come up and if i try to continue it restarts the story in L1M1, then i paused it and picked "select missions" in menu and there is no L3 missions, then i checked if the game files are alright and every thing is there. what should i do?
0 likes
1 replies
horrible loading for base game
mazexz replied to Tonstad39's topic 1 year ago
So I downloaded the SHAR base game onto my Lenovo Ideapad flex laptop (don't have an actual desktop PC) from abandonware and after some very tedious things with directories, ISO images, downloads, installs, uninstalls and a problem executable, I got the game running... sort of! The copyright informa
0 likes
1 replies
Change the voices to other languages?
[Deleted User] replied to ichi's topic 3 years ago
Is there any way to change the voices to different languages? For example, my game has the voices in Spain spanish, but I want to play it with the voices in english but I also want to keep the texts in spanish. Thanks in advance.
0 likes
1 replies
How do I make custom cars?
[Deleted User] made this topic 4 years ago
I've been trying to make my own custom cars but I have failed because the game won't load them, such as I replace the canyonero with a different body and the game crashes. There aren't any tutorials on youtube that make sense. Can someone help me out?
0 likes
0 replies
How to make level darker?
RedDay13 replied to their own topic 4 years ago
When making night level is very bright as a day. How to make him darker?
2 likes
3 replies
Moving the Orange Power Couplings
DouglasColvin replied to [Deleted User]'s topic 8 years ago
Is it possible to change the location of the orange power box locators that are used in L1M4 'Blind Big Brother'. I know where the locators are, but I need to know if the locations can be changed AND if they can be placed in another chunk of the map (provided I move the textures) AND loaded in a dif
0 likes
5 replies
Problem with glass textures.
derpster. made this topic 8 years ago
greetings. for the past few months or so, there's this problem i've been having for some of my mods and specifically they're car mods (ported cars and such). this is more about the problem for cars with windscreens, where you would use a glass texture. the texture i'm using has slight transparency,
0 likes
0 replies
Cant leave level 1
Kenny Giles replied to Devin_Sibiski's topic 8 months ago
Running the game through Lucas mod launcher. Had fun figuring out the settings and getting the game up and running but I figured it out. After beating the first set of missions on level one I got the message from the donut mod telling me that I can come back with the level/ mission selector but then
1 likes
3 replies
Game never progresses past first screen
Josh / Proddy replied to bread's topic 1 year ago
Hi all, I decided to boot up the game after not playing it for a while. The game launches, but never progresses past the first screen - the one that says "20th Century Fox." It worked previously. I wonder is this is an issue with Windows or some component updating in the time I wasn't playing it? Al
0 likes
6 replies
Problem Loading Saved Games
Addy replied to GeoNinja9's topic 3 years ago
Just switched over to a new computer drive. I'm putting everything back together installing my programs, but I keep getting this error whenever I load up the Launcher. My saved games are in file path Documents\My Games\Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher\Saved Games but the launcher doesn't seem
0 likes
1 replies
Updating/Fixing 2 mods/plugins....
Vanilly01 made this topic 3 years ago
Ok, I have the CheatKeys mod, and I like NVIDIA Highlights. If I get a H&R it still saves the clip when I "escaped" the H&R even though I didnt.. It was used with CheatKeys
0 likes
0 replies
HELP PLEASEEEE
My real name is Reinas made this topic 5 years ago
I cannot join the discord server it says to me We failed to authorise you. Please try again later. Please someone help i don't know what to do...
0 likes
0 replies
A Problem in M7 of Race Battle Mod
WolfieCody550 replied to their own topic 1 year ago
(Sorry I leaked a bit of Race Battle Mod, but I have to since there's a problem.) So, while working on Race Battle Mod, I decided to try and make unique missions where the player teams up with a random character to save the next character, but when doing the first level, something happened, here's w
0 likes
6 replies
Tuesday Topics #39: Mod Bakery Alpha Update 1
Donut Team made this topic 1 year ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and welcome to this week's Tuesday Topics! Last week, we launched the read-only alpha of our mod sharing and discovery platform, Mod Bakery. This week, we've updated our homepage to a similar design and we've got a number of changes for Mod Bakery as well.
4 likes
1 replies
Best way to record The Simpsons Hit And Run?
tobankeisha14 replied to HomerOfSteel's topic 2 years ago
Hello everyone I have a youtube channel where I do Simpsons Hit And Run videos. I want to record in very good quality like HD 1080p/60fps minimum but when I try with record with OBS Studio my game lag a lot and the record also. So anyone can help me please :)
0 likes
2 replies