Forum Mod Bakery Docs
The Barbecue
Borb made this topic 8 years ago
I've been rewriting the story, as well as adding a fifth part. I'll post the first part when I finish it, but first, a quick recap on the story so far, Homer plans a barbecue, but he's run out of propane, so he goes to the store to get more, he runs into trouble on the way back and loses it. It's re
1 likes
0 replies
Where is the second challenge of Level 2 in Donut Mod?
ClaraMakes replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I don't know if it isn't loading properly, or if I just can't find it. I've driven all around the map and I've only been able to find the 1st and 3rd challenges. Where is it?
0 likes
3 replies
Native Controller Support
Fluffy replied to Pessimistic Mango's topic 8 years ago
So Hit & Run has some controller support, but menuing still has to be done with keyboard for some reason. We can get around it with joy2key, or stuff like that, but it's a little rubbish. How difficult would it be to create a mod/hack to let you use a controller for everything without using any exte
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Unused Kwik-E-Mart Interior Gag - gag_k_n2.p3d
Kenny Giles replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Edit: It turns out that these gags aren't unused. Special thanks to SomeBot for pointing this out. My apologies! This is the first time I've ever seen this gag. However, scroll down to my second post to take a look at a Kwik-E-Mart gag that isn't used So, in Level 4's level.mfk, there are two unused
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
RSD file problem
Victorio made this topic 8 years ago
Edit: New problem, In level 1 Mission 2 it uses the same music as in Level 4 Mission 1 BUT I don't want the same music, I want to change to the old music in the L4M1 but still keeping the new music in L1M2. Is that available?
0 likes
0 replies
Car Rewards
Fluffy replied to Derpygeta's topic 8 years ago
well , i want to question about this... is posible to put a Car reward after beating an specific Mission? Ex: I want that the Electaurus unlocks in Mission 5, Level 2 , or is only for Bonus Missions? other thing , what does GamblingOdds mean in Car Handling? what does to the Car?
0 likes
1 replies
Cinematic camera - how to?
derpster. replied to Gibstack's topic 8 years ago
In the donut mod trailers, as well as The Odyssey of Springfield (and I think some challenge mod?) trailer, there is a lot of cinematic camera work. How do you go about doing that? Is it a mod or something else?
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Developing?
Fluffy replied to caneinmex's topic 8 years ago
I have been wanting to do this for a while. I can do modeling and texturing and I would like to offer to help you guys. I can make models that can be used for many things.  For example to make different pickups in missions available. Also when you get collision stuff figured out I can do that as wel
0 likes
1K views
17 replies
Donut Mod 3.1.5 Released (new Level 3 Bonus Car and a L1M3 fix)
Fluffy replied to Loren's topic 8 years ago
We have yet another patch for Donut Mod. Some notable things include a new bonus car for Level 3 and a fix for one (and possibly all) of the issues with L1M3. As usual, you can download it at SHAR Mods. The full changelog is also available there. SHAR Mods
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
How do you change traffic vehicles?
Loren replied to jcilley97's topic 8 years ago
I was wondering, how to change AI traffic vehicles. I know the limit is 5 vehicles. But how do you manually change the 5 traffic vehicles? I don't know what files you have to modify so I need help. And no, I haven't modified the traffic yet because I don't know where the traffic files are. Thanks. -
0 likes
1 replies
How to convert (insert video format here) to RMV?
Surreal Bot replied to their own topic 8 years ago
In the Donut Mod LMLM file, there are custom RMV files. So... how do I convert video files to RMV format? I doubt RAD Video Tools has anything to do with this besides testing the video, right?
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Donut Mod 3.1.4 Mission Crash
Trainman84 replied to julianstainback's topic 8 years ago
Hello, Your mod is very nice. But every time I try to play a mission it ceases after all dialogue is complete. Is there any way to fix it
0 likes
2K views
10 replies
Creating/Using P3D files in missions
julianstainback made this topic 8 years ago
Hi, I am creating a new mod that will totally reinvent the storyline of level 1. I am creating my missions using the .lua format. how do i use p3d files in missions? Do I have to create any p3d files? How do I create locators for missions?
0 likes
0 replies
Remove "CARD_QUOTE#_##" and the character icons when viewing a card?
Surreal Bot replied to their own topic 8 years ago
These parts of the "view card" screen are going to get annoying when trying to read something completely irrelevant to what the scrolling text is talking about, so is there any way to get rid of the character icons and the scrolling text when viewing a collector card? I edited out a bunch of things
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Destroy and Collect Mission Tutorial
julianstainback replied to their own topic 8 years ago
I want to create a mission that involves me destroying a car and collecting something from it. How does that work
0 likes
2 replies