Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Undercover Employee M3 crash
Loren replied to julianstainback's topic 8 years ago
I have donut mod 3.1.4 the seaside update. Every time the dialogue is complete, the mission crashes. Is there a solution
0 likes
1 replies
SR3 crashing
Derpygeta replied to their own topic 8 years ago
http://pastebin.com/qageziHi (Sr3 file modded) http://pastebin.com/3tj8RWzD (Sr3 file loading) as much i've tried , it doens't work and crashes just after finishing the conversation with Ralph want to just know Scripting Problem, only if you Need i send the P3D File
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
to developers
KadeEclipse replied to their own topic 8 years ago
hi do you know of a ford anglia like the flying car from harry potter will if you do i was wondering if you could make one for the simpsons like what you did with the cannis bodis if you do make i really would like doors to work if you to make this then thanks if not then thanks for listening anyway
0 likes
1K views
7 replies
I noticed something Weird
Loren replied to FreshMalk's topic 8 years ago
The Curator's car has no driver? Alien car?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Lucas P3D Editor
Kyle replied to 256637l's topic 8 years ago
I need some help. When I change the texture of the vehicle( for example garbage truck) and try to save it, a message says that an unhandled conception has occured, If I click yes, It will ignore it.
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Don't Let Your Dreams Be Dreams
Loren replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Just do it.
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Reviving My Custom Music Mod (As a Music Pack now!)
derpster. replied to Sheen's topic 8 years ago
So back in 2014 I began a custom music mod where the man premise of it was that I edited the music, while editing a couple missions here and there, and a couple custom vehicles thrown in the mix. Big issue with that was that I was doing everything completely wrong. Also, the PC I was working on the
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Icons in Game
Loren replied to Derpygeta's topic 8 years ago
well, i asked this 1,000,000 of times , but i ask again because, seeing the icons in D.M is just like that those are from the game , look Perfect but i tried and i liked my icon , but doens't look like that those are made like game ones how do you do that?
0 likes
1 replies
Donut Mod 3.1.4 Released (fixes game breaking bug in 3.1.3)
Fluffy replied to Loren's topic 8 years ago
Hello again everyone, there was a game breaking glitch new in 3.1.3 so we quickly fixed it. Thanks to SomeBot for bringing this to our attention. We also added new randomized dress colors for Lisa in addition to her other new reskins introduced in 3.1.3. Enjoy :) As usual, you can download it at SH
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Problem with glass textures.
derpster. made this topic 8 years ago
greetings. for the past few months or so, there's this problem i've been having for some of my mods and specifically they're car mods (ported cars and such). this is more about the problem for cars with windscreens, where you would use a glass texture. the texture i'm using has slight transparency,
0 likes
0 replies
Mod Secret Cars
Derpygeta replied to their own topic 8 years ago
well , i want to change the Secret Car of the Level 1 (Speed Rocket) , how to do that , where is the file of the S.Rocket?
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
29 August 2015 - Website Update
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
Update 3.0 - Removed profile banners. - Removed labels temporarily. - Removed the forum side bar. - Removed the top topics page. - Removed the post editor, replaced with a normal text bank. - Removed internal functions that relate to displaying topics on a board. - Removed the board link when viewin
0 likes
0 replies
Power Surge Pre-Mission Glitch
Loren replied to Surreal Bot's topic 8 years ago
See for yourself.
1 likes
2K views
3 replies
How to change texture
Milpool replied to 256637l's topic 8 years ago
As you know I'm new to this website and I don't have any computer knowledge, how would I change the environment and vehicle texture using Lucas P3D program.( From Australia).
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Donut Mod 3.1.3 Released (relatively significant update + some crash fixes)
Loren made this topic 8 years ago
Hi everyone, it's time for another update to Donut Mod. This one is quite a bit more significant than the previous one. As usual, you can download it at SHAR Mods. The full changelog is also available there. SHAR Mods
0 likes
0 replies