Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Sound Speed Modifier
V0RTEX L0RD replied to Surreal Bot's topic 5 years ago
Happy Valentine's Day! Change the speed of every sound effect or voice clip in the game! Maybe you want everyone to sound a little drunk while everything else sounds like they're from a lazy edit of a mediocre YTP. DOWNLOAD HERE?!
1 likes
2K views
2 replies
ОБСУЖДЕНИЕ ПО МУЛЬТИПЛЕЕРУ СИМПСОНОВ
[Deleted User] replied to NIKITA6378's topic 5 years ago
ЛЮДИ ВСЕ КТО ВИДИТ МОЁ ООБЩЕНИЕ ЗАХОДИТЕ НА СЕРВЕР ДОНУТ ТИМ 2 КАРТА ПОИГРАЕМ
1 likes
2K views
17 replies
Can't move camera
Spidermini replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hello Community, greetings from Germany. I started the game on my pc with lucas mod launcher. So the problem ingame is, that I can't move the camera while walking. Neither with controller nor with keyboard. If I'm in my car, I can move the camera. I checked the settings, but they are fine. I use a p
1 likes
1K views
3 replies
Jump in car
Borb replied to Darkelf36's topic 5 years ago
How do you jump while in your car because someone is doing it
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
Drive Pickup Truck In Level 4 Without Unlocking It
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
I'm not sure if anybody has noticed this yet, but it's possible to drive Cletus' Pickup Truck without beating the level 1 bonus mission. To do so, just finish Ketchup Logic. You can then drive the Pickup Truck (it sits in Cletus' driveway until you exit the area.).
1 likes
2K views
8 replies
Glitch Services
Addy replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hello, my name is DeepFriedBurger. I'm the guy who usually asks questions on the forums that really should not be posed to other Donut Team users because they are impossible to answer... literally. I have come here to offer my services. As you probably don't know, I love to glitch games, and Hit & R
1 likes
2K views
23 replies
Suggestions For Future Characters
JosephIsAce made this topic 5 years ago
Here are some suggestions for future playable characters for multiplayer. If they already exist, please could you post links so that I can download them. If anybody could make any of these it would be amazing. ///NOTE!!!/// I am NOT a skilled modder so I have no idea if any of these suggestions are
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
Which text editor do you use?
Loren replied to iKurt's topic 5 years ago
For those of you who write missions and mods, which text editor do you use? (Notepad, Notepad++, Sublime, etc..) personally I use Sublime but I would like to hear what everyone else uses. Reply below!
1 likes
2K views
5 replies
Download Link
Fluffy replied to Addy's topic 5 years ago
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, but it's the only place where I can get answers from trustworthy people. Can someone please provide a link to a website where you can download the game (I use windows)? Also, if someone does provide a link and I download it, what do I open it wi
1 likes
2K views
3 replies
We didn't actually count to 1,000 in the test site's game.
OwnageBaby replied to Surreal Bot's topic 5 years ago
Looks like I forgot to capture images of the previous posts. Well I'm telling you now that this was right after someone posted "999." One thousandth is equal to 0.001. EDIT: Why can't I view my own spoilers in the Edit Post preview?
1 likes
1K views
1 replies
Donut Team: October 2018 Mini Status Update
Loren replied to their own topic 5 years ago
Hello everyone, We have a new Mini Status Update for you today. Video Trick Or Treat 2018 Costumes We're releasing an update for Donut Team Event Cars & Characters that adds several Halloween themed costumes: Bart - Slender (from Donut Mod 3) Homer - Skeleton Homer - Burning A different skeleton cos
1 likes
2K views
1 replies
Donut Team: November 2018 Website Update (6.0)
Fluffy made this topic 5 years ago
Hey everyone, Changelog Overall Design Updated the navbar. Updated the design of posts to be neater. Updated the forum sidebar to be neater. Updated the Discord page to use more Discord colours. Updated the registration form. Updated from Font Awesome 4 to Font Awesome 5 Pro. Forum Home Added a butt
1 likes
2K views
0 replies
Unused things
Addy replied to Gibstack's topic 5 years ago
In future Donut Mod releases, can you implement some unused stuff? Specifically.. -Price tag icon on this page https://tcrf.net/The_Simpsons:_Hit_%26_Run/Unused_Graphics -Unused music here https://tcrf.net/The_Simpsons:_Hit_%26_Run - such as using "Scarymusic01" at the cemetary on level 7, like it w
1 likes
2K views
1 replies
lucas launcher on mac?
Borb replied to Mardellftw492's topic 5 years ago
does anyone know how to use lucas launcher on mac? i know you can run the simpsons hit and run with wine but lucas launcher doesnt work.
1 likes
2K views
2 replies