Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Lua Execution Error
mazexz replied to HomerDomer96's topic 2 years ago
Hey guys, When starting the mission Surge To Kill, right after the cutscene in Homer's workspace when the loading screen comes on I am brought out of the game and shown an error message Lua Execution Error Mod: Donut Mod Error: :18: SetMaxTraffic requires at least 1 arguments. stack traceback: : in
0 likes
3 replies
Searching for a Mod!
mazexz replied to BirkenDirk's topic 2 years ago
Hey there! I found this german video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBv0FK9PhsI&list=PLuWE0ZrhvNUMozVLNmWNRHzxED5b0oeqh He plays a mod for Hit and Run where some skins was changed. Homer was transformed to the channelcharacter (toast) - https://youtu.be/kBv0FK9PhsI?list=PLuWE0ZrhvNUMozV
0 likes
1 replies
Tuesday Topics #8: The Borb Special II
Donut Team made this topic 2 years ago
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and I'm here to share another Tuesday Topics blog post. I haven't been up to much this week that I'm able to talk about just yet so I handed the keyboard to Borb again so they can write... something. You can read the blog post here at your own risk and dis
3 likes
0 replies
Hello Modding community
BarrioMan replied to their own topic 4 years ago
I am willing to try any demo you send me. I will try to get back to you ASAP. Feel free to put the files below in the comments.
0 likes
1 replies
Hit & run keeps crashing after immediatly beating story line
beaveronies made this topic 4 years ago
Hi, everytime I launch my hit and run game it loads up fine and i get to where i can select "new game", "resume game" etc... But when i hit resume game the newspaper spins and the burning loading rope gets to about half way and then crashes I selected for it to pop up a message when it crashes and t
0 likes
0 replies
Fog Effect
GIVE_ME_HELP replied to Colou's topic 9 months ago
This mod is a standalone version of the fog effect from Storm Over Springfield. I originally made this at the request of LiquidWiFi, but I figured why not release it publicly as well? The mod also has a couple of settings you can customise: Fog Scale - Allows you to modify the scale of the fog effec
3 likes
3 replies
What programs do you need to create your first mod?
antrast replied to their own topic 1 year ago
hello, today I bought a new computer and now I want to create my first mod for the Simpsons, but I don’t know which ones are needed for the program to do this. I would be very grateful if someone could tell me the basics of modding. P.S. I'm writing this through google translator, sorry
0 likes
2 replies
Homer - Invisible Man
ImmortalFlamixGod replied to mazexz's topic 2 years ago
Do you see him? I don't, nobody does. Homer managed to get himself invisible somehow. You can get this outfit for Homer in levels 1 & 7 for just 22 coins. Download
3 likes
1 replies
[Experimental] Unusual Post Patterns
Fluffy made this topic 2 years ago
Today we're launching an experimental feature to help auto-moderate the forum. Unusual Post Patterns is a new way for us to automatically suspend a user temporarily when unusual posts are being made by this user. This means if someone makes a post that falls far outside the realm of what is expected
3 likes
0 replies
Does anyone else collect "World of Springfield" figurines?
BleedingGumsHibbert made this topic 3 years ago
If yes, which ones do you have, are they unopened or opened?
1 likes
0 replies
SHAR doesnt recognize my mouse inputs (also have mod loader)
kasdez replied to their own topic 3 years ago
(I also have mod loader) Just got it off everything works fine except the game just wont recognize my mouse inputs, hell I even started the game with "action" and "attack" with no keys assigned to them. what do I do?
0 likes
2 replies
How do I make custom shaders?
[Deleted User] made this topic 4 years ago
I know this probably isn't the right place to ask, but I'm trying to make a spiderman model. I can't figure out how I can utilize char_swatches in blender, I'm using Blender 2.80 btw. Help?
0 likes
0 replies
Best way to record The Simpsons Hit And Run?
tobankeisha14 replied to HomerOfSteel's topic 2 years ago
Hello everyone I have a youtube channel where I do Simpsons Hit And Run videos. I want to record in very good quality like HD 1080p/60fps minimum but when I try with record with OBS Studio my game lag a lot and the record also. So anyone can help me please :)
0 likes
2 replies
Flat cars mod?
Barna made this topic 3 years ago
Hi I have an idea that it could be a flat cars mod. The bottom of the cars would be close to the ground and the cars would be a little flatter. This is my idea, I hope you like it :) Thank you for your answers.
0 likes
0 replies
how to make and extract the HUD Icon that I do.
FierceSnowing made this topic 3 years ago
Does anyone help me make a much better HUD Icon and extract it to the game?
1 likes
0 replies